Calling all avid cyclists, sports enthusiasts, corporate teams and YOU to join us in our TTSH Charity Cycle 2018: Keep Going!
Some of us cycle to keep fit, some to save money, and others do it to save the earth. We invite you to do it, to do good!
“When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” -- Come 9 March 2018, for 9 hours in unity, we will cycle to cheer on our patients to never give up in the face of adversity.
Alongside 19 other participants, challenge your limits and clock the greatest distance you can on the stationary bike within the span of an hour to win the coveted titles like Most Valuable Player (MVP) Award and Team Wheelie Fast!
Sign up as an individual participants, or as a team (3-5 pax) today!
How to participate:
1) Register your interest at http://bit.ly/2kW82hD (if you haven't done so)
2) Make a donation here to secure a slot (http://ttshcf.give.asia/TTSHCharityCycle2018)
- $50 to participate as an individual participant; or
- $45/pax* for teams of 3 and above.
3) Receive an email confirmation from us!
4) Grab your family and friends to help you Keep Going! by setting up your own fundraising campaign here: https://ttshcf.give.asia/movement/ttsh_community_fund/join
(Download the step-by-step guide on starting your own campaign here)
Cycle Pack collection is scheduled to happen on 2 March 2018, from 5pm to 8pm. More information regarding Cycle Pack collection will be shared closer to the date. For more information about the event, download our FAQ or contact Ashleigh or Zaq at 6357 2494.